Driver Fixers are keen utilities that fix any driver issues in your framework. These applications download and introduce absent or obsolete drivers on your framework, subsequently improving its strength and execution. Right now, going to impart to you the best 11 free driver fixers to download and introduce drivers in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Vista, 7 or XP.
This product encourages you to fix driver issues on the fly without the manual errand of finding or recognizing the absent or obsolete drivers in your framework, at that point discovering them over the Internet and downloading and introducing them individually. These devices work practically programmed and encourage you spare bunches of time and endeavors, thus improving your work efficiency.
DriverPack Solution, one of the most punctual driver fixers, consequently distinguishes the obsolete drivers in your framework and updates them in one go. It’s an efficient program that assuages you from the issue of distinguishing the drivers physically. Additionally, the program offers a straightforward interface with no distractive alternatives and supports Windows XP and above.
Pro(s): DriverPack Solution offers some of the best features possible:
- > Finds required drivers in your system automatically
- > Lets you download and install drivers in one-click
- > Allows bulk downloading unlike other driver fixers
- > Offers two downloads – online & offline packs
Con(s): DriverPack Solution isn’t perfect, of course, and lacks these:
- > Doesn’t allow free users to install drivers manually
- > Installs unnecessary software without asking, sometimes
DriverMax is a driver-fixing arrangement that updates and introduces every single obsolete driver on the fly. The product checks your PC and distinguishes all the missing, undermined or obsolete drivers. DriverMax even fares all the more seasoned drivers put away in your framework to evade them blending or conflicting with the new ones. The device supports and chips away at Windows XP.. up to Windows 10.
Pro(s): DriverMax brings some of the interesting features:
- > Auto-checks for driver updates
- > Updates multiple drivers with a single click
- > Performs a system backup before installing drivers
- > Allows making system restores for fixing driver install issues
Con(s): DriverMax has also some disadvantages for free users like:
- > Limits free driver downloads
- > Allows unsigned (and insecure) driver updates
- > Downloads drivers after a short period, not instantly
Driver Booster is a quick and proficient driver fixer device, which stays up with the latest and upgrades the general framework execution. Driver Booster bolsters more than 200K drivers and evacuates any debased or useless drivers (that cause issues in any case). It professes to highlight one of the biggest driver databases for Windows XP and above.
Pro(s): Driver Booster packs-in a few interesting features:
- > Creates restore points before installing drivers
- > Allows scheduled and automatic driver downloads
- > Supports uninstall & rollback to rectify faulty installations
Con(s): Driver Booster has also got some problems:
- > Doesn’t offer a free download of some drivers
- > Doesn’t support bulk/auto-downloading for some drivers
Free Driver Scout is a driver fixer and installer that says to have the biggest number of drivers (however it’s not valid) and refreshes your framework drivers with the expectation of complimentary like DriverPack or DriverMax. The instrument consequently examines for the obsolete and non-working drivers and lets you introduce them effectively and easily. Free Driver Scout additionally lets you reinforce and reestablish drivers per your necessities, and it bolsters Windows XP and later forms.
Pro(s): Free Driver Scout offers some necessary features:
- > Supports bulk downloads
- > Install the updates automatically
- > Offers instant driver downloads unlike DriverMax
- > Supports automatic and manual scans unlike DriverPack
Con(s): Free Driver Scout also shortfalls on certain points:
- > Couldn’t find some outdated drivers
- > Attempts to install few irrelevant programs at installation
5. Driver Easy
Driver Easy lets you introduce all the missing drivers and even permits discovering them physically on your Windows PC. The program does an inside and out output to discover which drivers are undermined or obsolete and lets you introduce them. Driver Easy professes to have 8 M+ drivers in its database, which implies it will catch and refresh each conceivable driver on the framework. Likewise, the application underpins all adaptations up to Windows 10, much the same as others.
Pro(s): Driver Easy competes with competitors by features like:
- > Allows automatic and even scheduled scanning
- > Offers backing up drivers before updating or installing them
- > Supports system restore in case something goes wrong during the installation
Con(s): Driver Easy also brings a few disappointments like:
- > Downloads outdated drivers, sometimes
- > Downloads slowly than other free programs listed here
Driver Talent is a driver fixing arrangement that finds the perfect missing drivers for your PC and introduces them effectively. Driver Talent additionally refreshes your framework drivers on the highest point of the obsolete or undermined drivers, making the framework run easily. In contrast to not many of its rivals, it additionally shows the driver size, discharge date, and form number to guarantee you download the right drivers. Additionally, it underpins all discharges beginning from Windows XP and Server 2003.
Pro(s): Driver Talent has some exciting advantages like:
- > Offers uninstalling drivers you don’t require
- > Downloads and installs drivers at fast rates
- > Let you backup the updated and installed drivers
- > Allows restoring drivers from the backup after failures
Con(s): Driver Talent also packs a few disadvantages like:
- > Detects less drivers as compared to other solutions
SlimDrivers recognizes the obsolete drivers on your framework and furthermore distinguishes the best possible executables for your PC and introduces them on the fly. The product finds the most recent drivers for your framework utilizing its continuous cloud filtering innovation for best outcomes. SlimDrivers works just on Windows XP and every single later discharge, not at all like Driver Talent.
Pro(s): SlimDrivers offers various features like:
- > Lets you backup and restore the drivers
- > Lets you uninstall outdated drivers from the system
Con(s): SlimDrivers also lacks a few things like:
- > Doesn’t allow bulk downloads with a single click in free version
- > Installs SlimCleaner, a system cleaning tool, without permission
WinZip Driver Updater, a driver-fixing arrangement having one of the broad driver databases, checks your PC and finds and introduces the obsolete drivers. The drivers can be introduced effortlessly and you can likewise refresh them physically. Driver Updater offers the certified drivers from makers, and it runs on Windows XP or more.
Pro(s): Driver Updater brings some nice features from the team behind WinZip:
- > Allows skipping driver updates
- > Lets you schedule/automate driver scans
- > Ensures good performance of the updated drivers
- > Automatically scans and installs quickly the outdated drivers
Con(s): Driver Updater has some insufficiencies too like:
- > Leaves few outdated drivers during scanning in free version
- > Few updates indicate inaccurate information about installed drivers
Smart Driver Installer discovers all absent and obsolete drivers that keep you from designing your equipment and introduces them all to get you the smooth-performing framework. This is a convenient apparatus which can be conveyed anyplace utilizing glimmer drives, and it works truly extraordinary on all discharges beginning from Windows XP and Server 2003 simply like Driver Talent.
Pro(s): Snappy Driver Installer has lots of advantages like:
- > Free & open source unlike various others
- > Offers online as well as offline versions of its driver packs
- > Automatically creates a system restore point for avoiding failures
Con(s): Snappy Driver Installer has few disadvantages too like:
- > Its interface may confuse some people
- > Doesn’t provide any option to set scanning schedules
10. Driver Fighter
Driver Fighter deals with your framework equipment and discovers all the most recent and perfect drivers for you. It forestalls conceivable equipment clashes from harming your framework. This driver updater distinguishes the best drivers perfectly and stays up with the latest with help for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP.
Pro(s): Driver Fighter is best at some things like:
- > Its interface is simple and easy to use
- > Scans and installs drivers at high speed
Con(s): Driver Fighter also lacks a few things like:
- > Displays wrong info about drivers, sometimes
- > Displays pop-ups and installs unnecessary programs, sometimes
11. Device Doctor
Gadget Doctor is a free program that sweeps your framework for obsolete drivers and updates them effectively. The product professes to have a driver database with more than 13 M+ drivers for different gadgets. It’s an exceptionally basic device that causes you the right greater part of equipment issues and supports all Windows variants beginning from Windows XP.
Pro(s): Device Doctor has these positive features to share:
- > Its interface is simple and easy to use
- > Supports drivers for all the major computer hardware
Con(s): Device Doctor also comes with possible problems like:
- > Doesn’t take backups before installing drivers
- > Doesn’t support bulk downloading of drivers in the free version
That’s all folks about the best tools to download and install drivers for Windows without paying any bucks. Which is your favorite driver fixer or installer? Please tell using comments.